Sunday, February 17, 2008

Various things

-Ron Paul

This evening I was visiting opensecrets.org to see the remaining candiates and found myself shocked when I discovered RON Paul current position. He is in 2nd place for the republician party. He has come a long way since last year.

Also he has managed to raise the most out of his party and is the only one, out of all the parties, to have no debt! Simple amazing.

But will this help him win the race ?



-Job Interview Results

やった!! I got the job. The company's representive just called me. WOW. What a relief.
Now I can go to work on the weekdays and work on weekends. キック アッ

For those of you who are wondering, the job deals with monitoring a company's alert system and reporting it to the appropiate people to resolve the issue.
Only problem is that I'm going to have to quit my job referreeing basketball for kids. Oh, the fun of bossing kids around. How I'm going to miss thee.


-SVG with Japanese Fonts

Yesterday I was playing around with SVG and I finally discovered how to display asian fonts.
The answer is simple. Use the unicode vales.

A year or two ago I made a unicode display script, so that took out all the hard work.
I've been thinking about using SVG for my future Japanese Tutorial Site.

Unicode Display script.

SVG example here. (Use Opera)


じゃ また 

Japanese Words:

やった Yatta - "Yes, I did it" (interjection)
キック アッ Kikku Assu - "Kick ass" (interjection)

2 comments:

Can he do it man. said...

SVG example here.

Can he do it man. said...

Wow. Ron paul didn't get the election. That was a fucking waste of time.