Friday, March 14, 2008

Short post it is.

WOW. Here's a short update.
My job is easy but really boring, so I'm going to quit in May, unless if they assign me up to work on some projects. It's becoming a pain to sit in a seat for 12 hours a day and monitor a lcd for any network issues. Some might say that it's a dream job but I prefer a job with more action and involvement. Oh well. At least there is plenty of time to study.
Girls...
Last friday, I asked out a girl that I was really interested in. I like everything about her except for her body type, she's too thin. But I'm hoping that I'll overcome that issue and love her anyhow. SHIT. I used the word love! Nooooooooo....what's happening to me. hehehe.
Lastly, today is my birthday!!! It going to really gratifying day.

Well ja mata.

No comments: